Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Dropped 58lbs In Twelve Weeks

I recently finished doing the hCG diet. Let me tell you, I feel amazing. I lost a total of fifty-eight pounds in twelve weeks. The hCG diet consists of injecting shots into your body and keeping a five hundred calorie per day diet.

You might think that only five hundred calories would kill you, but I actually was able to maintain plenty of energy and rarely felt too hungry. The shots actually count for something like twelve hundred calories, making you not feel hungry.

I lost pounds and inches with very little exersize at all. Excersise consisted of a half hour walk every day. Other than that excersise was discouraged because it was not something that I was accustomed to. So, by maintaining five hundred calories and walking a short distance, I was able to drop fifty eight pounds and five pant sizes. This is absolutely amazing to me. Never have I been able to diet and lose weight and inches like I did this time.

The first two days were great. I got to eat anything that had fat in it, and as much as i wanted of it. Talk about eating a full box of Twinkies in one day. That was a lot of fun. I ate a couple of bacon cheeseburgers and all the french fries I could manage to shove in my face. I even chased them with a malted milkshake. Maybe that was to make it so I didn't want any more for awhile, because that made me sick.

I must admit, however, the first week on the diet was miserable. I guess this is because of all the toxins that were leaving my body. I had a headache and was very irritable. After that first week though, it was all smooth sailing. Every day when I got on the scale, I was amazed at the progress. I even had one day where I lost six pounds. Six pounds in one day? Are you kidding me??

No comments:

Post a Comment