Wednesday, August 12, 2009

That First Week

I will not lie, the first week on this diet was very rough. I had a headache and was hungry all the time. I didn't think that I was going to make it. I was lucky enough to have a coach that had lost over 100lbs on the diet helping me to realize that the goal was worth the sacrifice.


Training myself to eat 500 calories was very hard. I looked at what I normally would consume in a day and saw that I would, on a regular basis, consume over 4000 calories in a single day. I was killing myself and didn't even know it. On a normal day our body needs between 1500 and 2000 calories and I was doubling that.

I realized that this change was for the good of my body and was going to save my life. Looking to the end result was the only thing that kept me going. I was flushing out the toxins in my body, and I guess that alone should have made me feel good. However, I struggled to train myself to eat only the meals that were laid out in the booklet that I had gotten. http://www.pounds-and-inches.com/ After the first week, the diet became very simple to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment