Friday, August 7, 2009

WOW, I Feel Great

Have you ever bent over to tie your shoes, and had to hold your breath? It is the little things that you notice that makes losing weight worth it. Yesterday, as I was bent over to tie my shoes, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't have to hold my breath. Tying my shoes from a standing position was a breeze. Also, I can look down and see my feet, what have I been missing? My feet for sure.

Now when I go out to walk around the neighborhood, it is fun to look down and see my feet moving with ease. I walk a little quicker and even enjoy walking at all. Before, it was a real struggle to get off my butt and take a walk. With hCG the weight came off with little exercise and encouraged me to actually get up and do something with my life.

What a relief it is to weigh less. To be able to do the little things that seem so simple, yet, with weight are very monotenous. I feel like I have a strong new outlook on life. Let the good times roll, I am ready to take on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment